[Acm-announce] LUG Events This Week

Anthony Phelps aphelp6 at uic.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:20:17 CDT 2014

Hello everyone,

These are the LUG events for the week.

*Monday October 20th at 5:30pm in the CS Lounge (SELE 2260)*there will be a*LUG
general body meeting*. Because this message is a bit last minute the
meeting will probably be very short. We will be discussing our new
constitution, some new groups forming within LUG, and try to set a regular
meeting schedule.

Info about the new constitution and groups can be found at
http://lug.cs.uic.edu/wiki/doku.php?id=constitution

*Tuesday October 21st at 5:30pm in the CS Tunnel (SELE 2268B)*there will be
a meeting of the*LUG's 3D Printing group* (/dev/print). Come to learn about
our 3D printer. Learn how it works and how to use it. See
http://lug.cs.uic.edu/wiki/doku.php?id=print for updates and details.

*Wednesday October 22nd at 5:30pm in the CS Tunnel (SELE 2268B)*there will
be a meeting of the*LUG programming languages group*(/usr/share/dict). Come
learn new programming languages and concepts that you might not encounter
in classes but that will help to enrich your skill set. See
http://lug.cs.uic.edu/wiki/doku.php?id=lugcode for updates and details.

*Friday October 24th at 5:30pm in the CS Lounge (**SELE** 2260)*there will
be a meeting of *LUG We*b (/var/www). They will be exploring new and
emerging web technologies. This week, we will be exploring Drupal hooks and
ACM layout designs

See you there,
LUG Officers