[Acm-announce] SIG-BUILD Fall 2014!

Niko Bessinas nzbessinas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:03:55 CDT 2014

Everybody interested in joining SIG-BUILD this year as we learn about
robotics and make our own quad-copter, listen up!

If you were unable to make the first ACM meeting and learn about SIG-BUILD,
be sure to check out the presentation here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1aZ56ekZn6R9eco0i82FWGlX3bKLW_lzZqgMKpt0tGyo/edit?usp=sharing>
for
a brief overview.

To let us know you're interested in joining, please fill out your
availability on this <http://doodle.com/3vpcvamm54rxbkes> Doodle poll so we
can figure out a common meeting time ASAP. Be sure to leave your name AND
preferred email when you fill out the poll.

If you have any questions about the meeting times or SIG-BUILD in general,
please do not hesitate to contact myself or Tim Palermo (tpaler3 at uic.edu)
right away! We're more than happy to help!

Thank you for your time.
------
-Niko