[Acm-announce] SIG-BUILD Meeting Update

Niko Bessinas nzbessinas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:28:20 CDT 2014

This Thursday, 9/11/2014, SIG-BUILD will have its first meeting of the
semester.

We will be hammering out exactly which components we want to use as well as
a general frame design. If you cannot make it this week (short notice, I
know), we will catch up any members at next week's meeting on Monday,
9/15/2014.

As for meetings, currently we will meet Mondays and Thursdays at 5:30pm in
the IT Lab (next door to ACM office -just ask around and people will be
glad to point you in the right direction).

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions at all. I hope to
see you there!

Cheers,
------
-Niko