[Acm-announce] Reflections Projections Signup Deadline: 10:00AM Monday 9/15/2014

Anthony Phelps aphelp6 at uic.edu
Fri Sep 12 18:25:09 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

We've just learned today that we need to provide the hotel with a list of
everyone attending Reflections Projections by this coming Tuesday, so we
need everyone who thinks they will be going and hasn't yet signed up to
please do so now. There are still spots left. Signups will no longer be
accepted after *10:00 AM Monday 9/15/2014*.

The signup form is:
https://docs.google.com/a/uic.edu/forms/d/16IcjQWMeWcvicDJE5IDnkuOeAWs1L-6vLBpdvHK04Vg/viewform

If you've already signed up you don't need to do it again.

Thanks,
Tony Phelps
ACM Chairman