[Acm-announce] 2014 ACM-ICPC North America Qualifier Contest

Deitz, Sean M. sdeitz2 at uic.edu
Tue Sep 16 12:45:38 CDT 2014

The qualifying competition is coming up in less than 2 weeks.

The 2014 ACM-ICPC North America Qualifier Contest will be held on
Saturday, September 27, 2014, from 2 pm to 7 pm in the quiet room by the
CS Lounge.  Note that this is at the same time as the ACM LAN Party,
attendees can talk to me about more details.

This is not the actual competition, so no restrictions on team size or
competitors, but if you're interested in participating in the actual
competition it's recommended you compete in this one first.

For more details, check out this year's site.
http://cs.baylor.edu/~hamerly/icpc/qualifier_2014/

Interested parties should reply to the list so everyone can see or email
me privately so I can register you.  I need to have registration done by
this Friday, so if you want to participate let me know ASAP.

Registration has also opened for the official competition, on November
1st, so if you're interested in that competition and can not make it to
this one, let me know.

~Sean Deitz