[Acm-announce] SIG-BUILD Meeting Today

Niko Bessinas nzbessinas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:08:19 CDT 2014

This is a reminder that SIG-BUILD will have a meeting today at 5pm in the
CS IT Lab (SEL2264 right next door to ACM office). If you were unable to
show up before, don't worry, come today and jump right in! Even if you're
just curious and not sure if you can commit, come by today and ask
questions and see what we're all about!

For those who are just finding out, we'll be building our own UAV
quadcopter this year! Today's goal is to have nailed down a kit to order so
we can start hands-on research ASAP.

Also, please be sure to sign up with our Google Group (
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/uic-sig-build) if you have not done so
already. After this, we'll be keeping our
communication/discussion/organization/etc. to the Google Group list, and
only using the ACM list for general updates on SIG progress.

As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Cheers!
------
-Niko