[Acm-announce] SIG SysAdmin Meeting Reminder

Walter Dworak wdwora2 at uic.edu
Mon Sep 22 08:46:22 CDT 2014

Sending out a meeting reminder that there will be a SIG meeting today at
5:30pm and we will initially be meeting at SEL 2264. We will be doing
the guided installation session today so anyone that has not yet gotten
their ACM accounts setup will either need to beforehand or message me
directly. I will be working around people not having an account for this
meeting only, since it will be the first one that requires it.

Walter Dworak