[Acm-announce] First meeting of LUG Web [September 26, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Wed Sep 24 21:29:09 CDT 2014

Hello fellow LUG/ACMers,

This is a quick reminder that the first LUG Web meeting will be occurring
this Friday, *September 26, 2014* at *5:30PM* in the CS Lounge (*SELE 2260*).

I plan to be talking about the following topics:

   - Overview of the Web (Hopefully really quick)
   - Main Topic: CSS3 3D transforms
   - New and emerging web standards (custom html elements...  What?!)
   - A possible website project for ACM/LUG?

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me personally (
clee231 at uic.edu) or publicly via either listserv.

I look forward to seeing you all there.  If you can't make it but are still
interested, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Chase Lee
LUG Web