[Acm-announce] [UPDATE] Google Tech Applications open for Full-Time and Internships

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 01:58:37 CDT 2014

Hi all,

Here's updated links for full-time and internships. Update includes the
Engineering Practicum application!

The Engineering Practicum application targets freshmen and sophomores. I
believe this is based on graduation date and experience not credit hours.
So if you are graduating May 2017 or later this may apply to you.

If you have questions, let me know and I'll try and help.

   - For our Software Engineering full-time opportunities, check out
   g.co/SWEgrad
   - For our Software Engineering internship opportunities, check out
   g.co/SWEintern
   - For our Associate Product Manager full-time opportunities, check out
   g.co/APMgrad
   - For our Associate Product Manager internship opportunities, check out
   g.co/APMintern
   - *UPDATE*: For our *Engineering Practicum internship* opportunities,
   check out EP link <http://www.google.com/jobs/students/engpracticum>

If you are interested in any of these, apply!
If you know someone who might be, tell them to apply!
If you're on email aliases with a bunch of tech folks, send them these jobs!
If you have a big network, spread the world like whoa!

*Moral of the story: We are hiring software engineers.*​

--
Emily Austin
Vice President of ACM