[Acm-announce] LAN Party December 12th

Allison Channic allisonchannic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:06:55 CST 2015

Hi everyone,

Hope your finals are going well! Just a reminder that we'll be having a LAN
party this Saturday in the CS Lounge. Set-up starts at 3:30pm, first game
starts at 4:30pm. Please RSVP here <http://goo.gl/forms/xuXJAqtXeM>. For
more information, see e-mail below.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Allison Channic
Vice President
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
University of Illinois at Chicago