[Acm-announce] ACM Sig-Fun LAN Party

Brian Kupi Kapustka bkapus2 at uic.edu
Tue Feb 3 19:27:37 CST 2015

Hello all,

For all those who are getting this message for a second time, I'm a durp
who sent it to the wrong listserv.

I would like to announce this semester's first LAN party. It will be held
in just under 3 weeks on Feb 21st. This time we will be doing things a
little differently. Firstly, we will be removing the entrance fee (it used
to be $5), but there will be food provided by the ACM (you do not need to
be a UIC-ACM member to join). Additionally, we will be hosting tournaments
with prizes. The exact tournaments are yet to be determined, below I have a
list of games which we might do tournaments for:

Team Fortress 2
CS:GO
The Ship
Call of Duty
StarCraft
Halo
Risk

We will also play non-tournament games later in the night: Civ V, Munchkin,
Cards Against Humanity, etc. If you would like to come, please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ky-AiH6EyupoOV5CH7MUQwAhTw2W_DOUyKhgVrKV_ko/viewform>.
We will be using these numbers to get an idea for how many tournaments to
do, what games to use for tournaments, how much food, how many prizes, etc,
etc. So please sign up, and feel free to invite any friends.

If you have any suggestions, or questions, feel free to contact Kupi,
bkapus2 at uic.edu.

tl;dr
It's happening Feb 21st.
LAN PARTY SIGN-UP