[Acm-announce] UltiCode Competition April 4 2015 Register Now

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:00:28 CST 2015

Do you love to write code and solve tough problems?   If so, we want YOU to
show us what you've got!!

*Register Here for our April 4th 2015 coding competition* www.ulticoder.com

Facebook Event to *share* easily with friends:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1620141204886533/

To everyone who completes one problem, you’ll get *a free Ultimate Software
tshirt*!

Join us for our Third Annual UltiCoder competition on April 4th from 1-5pm
for a chance to *win a trip for two to Miami PLUS cash prizes*.
UltiCoder brings together bright-minded people who compete as
*individuals *remotely
throughout the US and Canada solving tough algorithm-based coding problems
in an ACM style competition awarding prizes to top performers.

If you are one of the Top 3 winners, you will win a trip for two to South
Beach, as well as a cash prize up to $500.

*SIGN UP NOW for our April 4th coding competition*: www.ulticoder.com

Ultimate Software is a cutting edge cloud software company that truly puts
its People First. We ranked # 20 in FORTUNE’s Top 100 Best Companies to
Work for in America for 2014. We are based just outside of Miami/Fort
Lauderdale, FL area with a unique company culture and many great perks, such
as a basketball court in the lobby of our headquarters, and cutting edge
team rooms that include floor to ceiling white boards and pair programming
with the best software architects and engineers in the industry.

*[image: Description:
http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/dm/emailsignature2012/email-signature-logo-plain.jpg]*
<http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/>

*Haley Sasser*
*Engineering Talent Coordinator*
2000 Ultimate Way | Weston, FL, 33326
Phone: 954-400-6282 | Mobile: 352-397-8715
Haley_Sasser at ultimatesoftware.com
www.ultimatesoftware.com | Follow US: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ultimate-software> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/UltiCareers> | People First Blog