[Acm-announce] Sig-Android is here!@#$#$! YES! I know you're excited

Lukasz Stempniewicz lstemp2 at uic.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:47:20 CST 2015

Greetings fellow ACM members!

I hope everyone is enjoying their semester so far. For those of you who are
sick of the cold and white devilish snow, come to Sig-Android! I will be
unleashing a *lot *of #00FF00 (green) color upon the students of UIC who
have a monstrous yeti hidden inside their soul! >=0 Hopefully you are still
reading this lol. So more about Sig-Android, this is a group is intended
more for beginners. So check out the description and topics on
https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sigdroid. Please come if your interested I would
love to have as many people as possible. Bring your friends if they're
interested.

First meetup is next Tuesday Jan.13th. 4-5pm in the CS Tunnel
I will be sending another reminder a day before.

Please bring your own laptops, could be windows/mac/linux.
Also please bring an android device and a cable to it if you have one. If
not, we will be going through how to fire up a phone emulator.

See you there next week,
Lukasz Stempniewicz