[Acm-announce] First ACM Meeting: Meet LGS Innovations Thursday January 22 at 5:30pm in SEO1000

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 22:14:46 CST 2015

Come join LGS Innovations at the first ACM meeting of the spring semester!
Meet the company before the UIC Engineering Career Fair in February. Hope
to see you there. :)

​​
Thursday, January 22
5:30pm in SEO1000

Pizza, refreshments and networking immediately following.

​Please RSVP so we can get a count for food!​ RSVP here.
<http://goo.gl/forms/1o5iuwZepP>

LGS Innovations is a mission focused company and a place where everyone’s
work matters. We create a better world through brilliant efforts and
customer partnerships.  We challenge every employee to lean forward and
push the envelope to be a transformative engine within the networking and
communications arena. Sound like fun? Then join us in a discussion of
wireless communications where we take a look at their historical and future
place in our lives.

Government and commercial organizations worldwide turn to LGS Innovations
to research, develop and deploy networking solutions to ensure their
mission and operational success, trusting LGS Innovations to address their
most challenging communications needs. LGS Innovations delivers
groundbreaking research and advanced communications solutions and services
that enhance its customers’ ability to quickly and securely send and
receive information, providing an information advantage. LGS Innovations is
a U.S.-owned company headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with offices in
Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, and North Carolina.

Veteran UIC recruiter, LGS Innovations, is hiring talented Computer
Engineers, Electrical Engineers and Computer Scientists for full-time and
internship positions at our growing Lisle campus. We will stick around
after the presentation to informally discuss these opportunities with
interested individuals.

We are looking forward to meeting you!

LGS Innovations Lisle Team Members – Amy, Mark, Matt, Donny and Chris

http://www.lgsinnovations.com
Want to join our team? http://www.lgsjobs.com​

​[image: Inline image 1]​

--