[Acm-announce] First Flourish Meeting of the New Semester

aphelp6 aphelp6 at acm.cs.uic.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:15:14 CST 2015

Hello all,

The time has come for another Flourish Planning meeting. To anyone new
to our list Flourish is a student run open source conference held at UIC
every spring. This year Flourish is happening on April 10th and 11th.
That date is fast approaching and if we want to get it done then we need
to kick planning into high gear. Therefore there will be a Flourish
planning meeting this coming Monday January 26th, 2014 at 5:00pm in the
ACM Office (SELE 2262). We will be discussing the status of the
conference, what we have in terms of sponsors and speakers, and some
other planning details. If you are interested in helping Flourish then
please attend. This conference cannot happen without assistance from the
student body.

See you there!
Tony Phelps
Flourish Planning Committee