[Acm-announce] Next SIG-UX Meeting Wednesday, March 4th at 4pm

Michael Berg mberg4 at uic.edu
Mon Mar 2 10:59:52 CST 2015

Howdy howdy howdy,

The next SIG-UX meeting with be this coming Wednesday, March 4th at 4pm in
the ACM Main Office (SEL 2263).

This week everyone will be individually choosing an existing UI that they
use and feel they can improve upon. Each person will then apply the design
process (one iteration or several) to make improvements to the UI such that
it makes it easier to use for the user. I will have more specifics on
Wednesday about what I expect from you guys, but let it be said you all
have about 3 weeks to work on this, so there is no rush.

Let's get in and get designing :D

--
Michael Berg
ACCC LANSoft