[Acm-announce] REMINDER SIG-UX Meeting today at 4pm in the ACM Main Office

Michael Berg mberg4 at uic.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:27:48 CDT 2015

Salutations all,

The next SIG-UX meeting will be this coming Wednesday, March 18th at 4pm in
the ACM Main Office (SEL 2263).

I've decided to make an amendment to our schedule, mostly concerning our UI
redesigns. I've decided to postpone the big "presentation/show me what you
did" day until the meeting after spring break (i.e. the April 1st meeting).
Given the prevailing conditions, it's not a big deal to postpone everything
one meeting, I'd rather give you guys enough time to have something then
rush it along.

I'll be passing the word through other channels to SIG-UX members as well,
so if you are in it, stay alert for more news.

Anyways, see you Wednesday!

--
Michael Berg
ACCC LANSoft