[Acm-announce] SIG HCI meeting tomorrow at 11 am

Daniel Heller dhelle2 at uic.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:31:51 CST 2015

SIG HCI, tomorrow, 11/10/2015 11:00am-11:30am, ACM office SELE 2264

We will discuss our two short end of the semester projects at the meeting
tomorrow:

1. the monitor wall is now working we might be able to try using the dance
mat
to control it at a future meeting soon! (as discussed and approved as a SIG
project earlier this term)

2. Small UI group programming project, NO PRIOR PROGRAMMING
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED). Work will start after the meeting tomorrow
where input will be accepted as to the last few requirements/parameters
of this several week (thats all we have left this term!) project.
Check the acm web site after tommorrow's meeting for the full project
description and how to contribute (remotely if necessary or desired
especially  for those who can't make the current meeting time)

Hope to see you there!

Daniel H