[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2016 November #2 Planning Meeting!

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Nov 14 21:44:01 CST 2015

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that the next Flourish! Planning Meeting will be on *Monday,
November 16, 2015 at 5:30PM* in the ACM/LUG student space.

The meeting is located in the Science and Engineering Laboratories East
(SELE) 2264, which is located on the corner of Halsted & Taylor St,
Chicago, IL.

For those of you that don't know, Flourish! is an annual student-led open
source conference held here at the University of Illinois at Chicago.  It
is a great conference to introduce and explore the possibilities of
Free-Libre Open-Source Software(FLOSS).  All are welcome to help plan for
this awesome conference!

This meeting shouldn't be as long as the previous meeting.  The preliminary
agenda for this Monday is as follows:

   - Signin
   - Updates on contacting people?
   - Updates on Events, Logistics, Website, Other ideas.
   - Introduction for newcomers. Get access.

I noted last meeting some many of the volunteers will be having
examinations this coming Monday as well.  If you need to study, please do
so!  As always, I will post meeting minutes on the Flourish! Wiki.  If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me or
volunteer at flourishconf.com.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Linux Users Group President 2015-2016 at the University of Illinois at
Chicago
ACM/LUG Systems Administrator