[Acm-announce] SIG SysAdmin Meeting Reminder, Today 5:30PM

Walter Dworak walter at acm.cs.uic.edu
Tue Nov 24 09:03:36 CST 2015

Hey Guys,

Quick meeting reminder for SIG SysAdmin. We will be having a free form
agenda for this meeting after a discussion with those who have been
continuing with the SIG as to how they would like to continue into the
Spring as well as possible group work during the Winter Break when we
can possibly set aside time to work on some of the larger tasks on the
backlog of things to do. So far I have already gotten one request to
talk a bit more about some of the steps of installing Arch Linux so come
ready with whatever questions that have been building up and hopefully
we will be able to cover most of them. Don't forget to look over and
update the ACM wiki, SIG web page, and ACM Kanboard site.

-Walter