[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2016 November #3 Planning Meeting!

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Nov 28 20:12:11 CST 2015

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

This is a reminder that the final Flourish! Planning Meeting of
November will be on *Monday, November 30, 2015 at 5:30PM* in the ACM/LUG
student space.  The next meeting most likely sometime in January after the
start of the new semester. (Or perhaps during break depending on the
response from volunteers at the meeting on Monday.  More information will
be send out later.)

This meeting is located in the Science and Engineering Laboratories East
(SELE) 2264, which is located on the corner of Halsted & Taylor St,
Chicago, IL.

This will probably be the last email where I will be copying to all other
emails, so make sure you are definitely subscribed to the Flourish!
Planning Mailing list if you wish to continue receiving emails
about Flourish! Planning Updates.

For those of you that don't know, Flourish! is an annual student-led open
source conference held here at the University of Illinois at Chicago.  It
is a great conference to introduce and explore the possibilities of
Free-Libre Open-Source Software(FLOSS).  All are welcome to help plan for
this awesome conference! It is never too late to get involved!

As most students are aware, Final examinations are quickly approaching! If
you need to study, please do so!  As always, I will post meeting minutes on
the Flourish! Wiki.   If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
email me, volunteer at flourishconf.com, or the Flourish! planning listserv if
you would like to ask the group.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Linux Users Group President 2015-2016 at the University of Illinois at
Chicago
ACM/LUG Systems Administrator