[Acm-announce] Let's plan on a Flourish! Planning Meeting time!

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu Oct 15 22:24:16 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

This is just a quick reminder for those of you who are interested in
helping out with Flourish!.  Please vote on the times that you are
available at the following poll: http://doodle.com/poll/4h3drwfuxgr742nz
A final decision for the planning meeting time will most likely be made by
EOD Friday (Oct. 16, 2015).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email
volunteer at flourishconf.com.

Regards,
Chase Lee