[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2016 Planning Meeting!

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Oct 17 22:41:06 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your votes for the planning meeting time.  It seems that the
majority of people will be available this *Monday, October 19, 2015 at
5:30PM*.  We will be meeting next Monday to discuss how to start planning
for Flourish! 2016!

For those of you that don't know, Flourish! is an annual student-led open
source conference held here at the University of Illinois at Chicago.  It
is a great conference to introduce and explore the possibilities of
Free-Libre Open-Source Software(FLOSS).

All are welcome to help plan for this awesome conference!  We will be
meeting in the ACM/LUG student space (Science and Engineering Laboratories
East(*SELE*) *2264*), which is located on the corner of Halsted & Taylor
St, Chicago, IL.

If you have any questions before then, please don't hesitate to email
volunteer at flourishconf.com.
If you can not make it to the planning meeting this time, please also email
us at volunteer at flourishconf.com, so that we can send you the information
that you missed during the meeting time.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Linux Users Group President 2015-2016 at the University of Illinois at
Chicago
ACM/LUG Systems Administrator