[Acm-announce] ACM Meeting 10/22 - NeatherRealm Studios (RSVP)

Allison Channic allisonchannic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 11:22:35 CDT 2015

Hi guys,

Just a reminder that NeatherRealm Studios will be coming this Thursday,
October 22nd, at 5:30pm in SEO 1000. If you haven't already, please RSVP
here <http://goo.gl/forms/Sh4yFzkA0D> for food purposes.

Hope to see you there!

Allison Channic
Vice President
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
University of Illinois at Chicago