[Acm-announce] [RSVP] ACM Pre-Halloween LAN Party - October 24th

Allison Channic allisonchannic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:56:33 CDT 2015

Hi guys,

Don't forget about the LAN party this Saturday! If you haven't already,
please RSVP here <http://goo.gl/forms/vHhggK1d88>.

Also, note that set-up will begin at *3:30PM* to accommodate Girls Who Code.

Hope you can make it!

Allison Channic
Vice President
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
University of Illinois at Chicago