[Acm-announce] Sig-Android tomorrow 10/28 at 5 PM!

Jonathan E. Levy jonathan at levysplace.us
Tue Oct 27 17:59:53 CDT 2015

Hey everyone!
SIG-Android will be tomorrow (10/28) at 5 pm in the mac lab!
I'll have a design document ready by then, as well as the start of the app for debugging. If you don't know how to debug on android, I'll have a presentation on how to do so. If you would like to look at some source code of mine to see how an app is put together to get a better understanding, send me your github account name and i'll give you access.

If you want some beginner's guides before tomorrow, check out google's tutorial (http://developer.android.com/training/index.html).

Hope to see some of you tomorrow!