[Acm-announce] SIG HCI First Meeting Tuesday September 22 at 11AM

Daniel Heller dhelle2 at uic.edu
Mon Sep 21 09:24:44 CDT 2015

The first Human Computer Interaction (HCI) Special Interest Group (SIG)
meeting of the semester is this Tuesday 9-22 at 11 am!

Location: SELE 2264 (the ACM office)
Duration: a half hour (11:00 am-11:30 am)

I'll present a short introduction to HCI and why its useful out in the
"real world" where (hopefully!) people will actually use whatever you (or
you company) creates and maintains!

We will also have a short discussion of future plans
already in the works and whatever anyone else wants to consider.

Maybe a short demo and special guest for even this first meeting.

I'll try to bring some paper copies of the HCI presentation for
anyone who can't make it right at 11 am (and leave some in the
ACM office in case anyone is interested time permitting - more info should be on the SIG website soon as well).

Hope to see you there!