[Acm-announce] LUG /root meeting this Friday! [September 25, 2015 @ 2:30PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Wed Sep 23 01:28:40 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that a LUG /root meeting is quickly approaching! We will
be meeting this Friday, *September 25, 2015 @ 2:30PM* in the ACM/LUG
Office/CS area (SELE 2264/2262/2260).

The general agenda is as follows:

   - A brief overview of what Linux is & what LUG is.
   - Upcoming events!
   - Gauging the interest of the group. Which subgroups are running?
   - Time interest poll
   - If we have time, some Linux trivia! ;-)
   - General Q&A

If you have any burning questions about Linux, Unix, and/or it's
byproducts, please bring those with you as well!  We look forward to seeing
you there!

Regards,
Chase Lee
Linux Users Group President 2015-2016 at the University of Illinois at
Chicago
ACM/LUG Systems Administrator