[Acm-announce] Sig HCI, second meeting, September 29,2015

Daniel Heller dhelle2 at uic.edu
Sun Sep 27 16:34:58 CDT 2015

Sig HCI, second meeting, Tuesday September 29, 2015

11am-11:30am in the Acm office: SELE 2264

The second Uic SIG HCI meeting is scheduled for this tuesday and will feature discussion of a very simple UI and some information about how to create similar interactive mockups yourself. This choice is based on a vote from last meeting of 2.5 to 2  with 1.5 abstaining, though the two votes for "robot dog" evaluation just might be enough to force an appearance by at least one of the robots discussed last time!

Stop by to discuss future agendas, progress on our semester project ( currently under consideration: evaluating DDR dance mats as an input device for various technology ) and also for information on remote projects involving participants who missed meeting #1. I can also  provide copies of the presentation handout from last week's meeting for newcomers who might be interested in the HCI intro material from last time and we will have the answer to last weeks mini puzzle: "find draft 1"

Hope to see you there!

Daniel H