[Acm-announce] ACM Programming Competition on October 3rd

Deitz, Sean M. sdeitz2 at uic.edu
Tue Sep 29 17:02:03 CDT 2015

Hello everyone, Sean here.  If you're interested in participating in this
year's ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Competition), send me an
email.

Sign up by Friday and I can get you the problems for this year's practice
competition, which will be occuring on October 3rd.  The email to reply to
is sdeitz2 at uic.edu.
This is the weekend of Reflections|Projections so we'll take a look at the
problems, but won't be competing seriously.  We can talk about solutions
next week on Thursday at 5 pm in ACM.

The actual competition is on November 7th, so if you've got that day open
and you'd like a challenge, sign up for the experience.

For information on the actual competition, past problems, and other neat
stuff you can check out
http://icpc.baylor.edu/

~Sean Deitz