[Acm-announce] Fwd: [Officers] Fwd: Grace Hopper / Tapia conference application

Jacqueline Tapia jacqutapia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:34:47 CDT 2016

Good evening ACM members,

The Grace Hopper Conference and Tapia Conference application has been
released. I attended the GHC last year and it was an incredible experience!
I definitely recommend applying as this is an amazing opportunity that you
do not want to miss.

Jackie Tapia
Vice President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter

Forwarded message from Santhi Nannapaneni, CS Dept.