[Acm-announce] SIG Open 4-5pm 2/2/2016

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Mon Feb 1 22:54:09 CST 2016

📣 HUE-LLO 📣

*SIG Open *is back this week and for tomorrow, we will be choosing our
project!  If you would like to join, just come and then we can decide on a
project!
  *If you want to focus on a specific project, please send me an email
letting me know!*

apologize in advance, couldn't find the correct food.

Anwho, 🍀*Lettuce🍀* decide the project!
*🍊Orange🍊* you glad you decided to come to *SIG Open*!?
I *Donut* want to be the only one tomorrow, so 🌱*peas🌱* come and join!
If you have any questions or want to join but cant make the meetings, you 🍤
*Butter🍤* send me an email at tchoh2 at uic.edu!
If you guys didn't know yet, *SIG Open* is kinda a 🍈*Big Dill🍈*.

no more food puns.

But if you guys want to put something on your resume, come and help with
the project!

I'll see a lot of you guys tomorrow!

​Best,
Tim C.​