[Acm-announce] SIG Open 2/9 from 4-5pm in new location (WiCS Lounge Room)

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Mon Feb 8 23:47:09 CST 2016

 Hi there!
🌅

If you weren't at the last meeting, we decided to break into groups rather
than one large team.
🚣⛵
So you get to do more stuff and have more fun!
🎡🎢
SIG Open is all about you trying new things and getting stuff done. In
groups you get more decision over what tools you use and how you want to
build your projects.

I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow so Emily is in charge. (Emily
says hi 😺)

This meeting we'll be going over groups again and then YOU will be making
decisions. 🏔
Be ready to talk to each other! Brainstorm requirements. 🎰 Draft designs.
🎨 Talk with your peers! 🎭 We'll share ideas at the end of the meeting.

This meeting will set you on an adventure to move you forward, so come join
in!
🏕🏔

New and want to catch up? 🚀Read over meeting notes at acm.cs.uic.edu/
sigopen.