[Acm-announce] SIG Code Review: Today 2/17 @ 5:30PM

Daniel Bunn dbunn2 at uic.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:21:29 CST 2016

Location: Mac Lab (SELE 2254)
Duration: 30 minutes

Some people have been asking exactly what to expect out of Code Review, so
allow me to lay out the overall vision of what we hope to achieve.

Code Review is your chance to present, to practice speaking in front of
people. The medium of this presentation is through coding: projects you've
done or are interested in or even interview questions. Being that this is
semi-CS oriented, I figured this would be the best method to open the door
to participation.

This is your chance to brush up on your interview skills, as you're going
to be asked to speak and explain yourself to those trying to recruit you.
Take this opportunity to work the kinks out in an environment where you
have nothing to lose. If you struggle, I will help you, that is what I am
here for!

Hope to see you there!

Dan Bunn