[Acm-announce] SIG Open 2/23 from 4-5PM Mac Lab

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:37:13 CST 2016

Hello Open Source Programmers

Apologize for the late email but we will still have SIG Open Today!!!​😁😁😁

We will continue to work on the projects: TimeMe📆, SnakeVR🐍, UICACM
Registration Webtool 📃.

If you are new and want to get involved in one of these projects, still do
come and join a project or start your own.
If you want to be able to contribute to an open source project that is
already out there, I can help you get started!

There are only two big things that I request if you want to join the group:
Dont work on homework, Make sure its open source!

Any questions? Email tchoh2 at uic.edu

Best,
Tim C.

P.S. Flourish! is coming up and it is UIC's Open Source Conference with
many companies talking.
Tickets are free and can be found here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/flourish-2016-tickets-21138068532>
Please do go sign up if you are interested!!!