[Acm-announce] Server Maintenance Concluded

Walter Dworak walter at acm.cs.uic.edu
Tue Feb 23 22:44:20 CST 2016

Unfortunately this round of maintenance had some issues spark up on us
and our window of instability was longer than we would have liked, but
all services should be functioning normally at this point.

There are a couple exceptions:

 	* ACM Mumble is currently down due to issues with it connecting to
backend authentication
 	* brink.cs.uic.edu is currently inaccessible as the host virtual
machine did not start up correctly
 	* acm.eecs.uic.edu is currently inaccessible as the VM hosting the
beta for an updated website also failed to startup correctly

That said, there are things we may have missed while we put out the big
fires. So, if you see something broken, please report it to the systems
mailing list

sigsysadmin at acm.cs.uic.edu

Thanks for the Patience,

Walter