[Acm-announce] Congrats to Stump the Profs 2016 winners....

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:01:38 CST 2016

*The profs!* Congratulations to the professors for winning Stump the Profs
2016 with 3100 points. We have your trophy until someone claims it.

Second place was student team Number One with 2200 points.
​
Thanks again to everyone who attended. Please share your feedback about the
event with us so we can make it even better. Check out this feedback form
to share your thoughts: goo.gl/forms/ADXPW5P3TB.

Cheers
Emily

--
Emily Austin
President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter