[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2016 Event Day Volunteering

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Mon Mar 14 16:21:48 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure you've seen many of my emails during the past few months.  The
Flourish! Committee has been working very hard to bring you this year's
Flourish! conference.  As some of you may know, Flourish! 2016 is quickly
approaching!  Flourish! 2016 will be on *April 1st and 2nd, 2016*. (It
starts on April Fools day... but it's no joke! I promise! :-) )

If you would like to volunteer to help out on the days of the conference,
please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nQwTIcHHqsSyZvWWfMGRXfgiFUsLiEUxGPfsUxIE-KQ/viewform

This will help us gauge the number of staff we will have throughout the
event.

If volunteering isn't your thing, that's fine, you can still come to the
conference!  If you are coming, we ask that you still register for the
conference here: flourish2016.eventbrite.com

Whether you are just getting started with open source or fully embracing
the open community, we have a variety of talks that may interest you. Check
out some the topics that our wonderful speakers are going to be speaking
to. : http://flourishconf.com/2016/speakers.php

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to

Thank You for your kind support,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2016 Co-Chair
Linux Users Group at the University of Illinois at Chicago 2015-2016
President