[Acm-announce] Lost and Found and Office Clean Out Notice - End of Spring 2016 Semester

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu May 5 14:41:28 CDT 2016

Hello All,

As most of you are well aware, we are in the midst of final examinations
for the Spring semester.  As the semester comes to a conclusion, I ask that
you please check the following locations in the ACM/LUG office (SELE 2264):

   - Lost and Found area (Silver half-racks)
   - Refrigerator/Freezer
   - Counter areas

Particular items to check:

   - Arduino Kits
   - Food in the refrigerator/freezer
   - Power bricks/adapters
   - Folders, class notes, etc.
   - Water bottles
   - Textbooks

We will be cleaning out the office over the Summer break.  Anything left
behind after Friday, May 6, 2016 @ 9PM may be considered trash.  Please
take your items home before then!
Thank you and have a wonderful Summer break,
Chase Lee
ACM/LUG Systems Administrator

P.S. On an unrelated note, I'd also like to take a moment to congratulate
those graduating this Spring Semester!  Congratulations! You did it! :-)