[Acm-announce] Special General Body Meeting this Thursday, November 17th!

Jacqueline Tapia jtapia23 at uic.edu
Mon Nov 14 08:54:30 CST 2016

Hello everyone!

The ACM is calling a *Special General Body Meeting* this *Thursday,
November 17th* from 5:30pm - 6:30pm in the CS lounge.

At this meeting, we will be going over officer transitions for the Spring
semester. If you've been looking to get more involved within the
organization, we will be discussing new leadership roles/positions that you
can take on!

We hope to see you all there!

Jackie Tapia
Vice President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter