[Acm-announce] Google Applied CS with Android is Here!

Jacqueline Tapia jacqutapia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:09:11 CST 2016

Dear ACM Members,

We are happy to announce that ACM and WiCS have finalized our dates for the
upcoming Spring semester Applied CS with Android! Applied CS with Android
is a technical enrichment program designed for Junior and Seniors that
enhances concepts from CS curricular work with the support of facilitators
and professional engineers. The program revisits concepts from Data
Structures and Algorithms and uses Android as a development platform for
its combination of modernity and easy to use graphical interface -- also,
it's just fun!

We currently are only able to fill 40 seats for the Spring program, so if
you are interested please fill out the form ASAP. We will get back to the
selected students within the upcoming weeks to confirm their enrollment.

RSVP here: https://goo.gl/forms/mGKatMJ1TSo5E1zc2

Warm regards,
Jackie Tapia
Vice President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter