[Acm-announce] Next SIGSysAdmin meeting - October 19th, 2016

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Wed Oct 12 00:37:59 CDT 2016

Hello All,

Just a note that the SIGSysAdmin for this week(October 12, 2016) is
cancelled due to some personal schedule conflicts. (Good Luck on all your
midterms, by the way. :-) )

We will resume normal meetings the following week(October 19, 2016 @
5:30pm).

If you have any questions on any projects you are working on, please feel
free to post your questions on the SIGSysAdmin mailing list.

Additionally, if people are here during the LAN party this weekend, I'd be
happy to answer any questions you may have about Sysadmining and/or your
current sysadmin tasks.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
Thanks,
Chase Lee