[Acm-announce] [General body meeting 2] ACM's second GBM details

Mac Carter mcarte22 at uic.edu
Wed Oct 19 15:24:10 CDT 2016

Hi All,

This is short notice but it has been on ACM’s calendar for a while now.
ACM’s second general body meeting will take place on Thursday October 20th, from 5:30, 6:30pm in the CS lounge.

Please attend our second general body meeting, we have a lot to go over as this is our last GBM of the year!

We are going to cover events coming up ACM structure changes and our SIGS progress our universities conference Flourish!

Hope to see you all there!
Mac Carter
President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter

For some of you this is going to a private email, we ask that if you wish to receive announcements that you sign up to our mailing list.
We did not mention this at our First GBM but if you visit this link you can choose where these emails will go to. https://acm.cs.uic.edu/mailsignup <https://acm.cs.uic.edu/mailsignup>