[Acm-announce] SIG Compete 10/31 5:30 PM- 6:30 PM

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:41:33 CDT 2016

​Hello ACM!

Today, SIG Compete will be having another meeting.  As ICPC is approaching
very quickly, we will be focusing on ICPC questions and going over the
questions that were given during the practice that was last Saturday.
If you want to compete in ICPC, come to the meeting as we will be going
over some logistics as well as who will be competing.
>From my current knowledge, team 1: Tim Choh, Edmond Zalenski, and Kyle
Tulipano
                                          team 2: IDK because no one ever
followed up with me or Sean

If you want to compete, come to the meeting today.

Any questions?  Email tchoh2 at uic.edu or grojas5​@uic.edu

Best,

Tim C.