[Acm-announce] SIG-Compete 5:30PM-6:30PM Monday

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Sun Sep 11 17:58:17 CDT 2016

​Hello ACM!

SIG Compete will have its first​ meeting of the semester this Monday!
    I apologize for those of you who voiced your opinions on the form I
sent out.  In order for the SIG to have the most effective use of the
leaders' times, as well as to not conflict with other SIG's, we have to do
SIG Compete on Mondays from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.

Aside from that, if you are interested in competitive coding (timed
challenges, competing against each other, competing in general) then this
is perfect for you!

First meeting will be to focus on getting everyone setup with the tools we
will be using to compete against each other.  If you have any questions
please *email me in a separate email* and *DO NOT* hit reply all.  my
email: tchoh2 at uic.edu

Best,

Tim C.
ᐧ