[Acm-announce] SIG Compete 9/19 5:30 PM- 6:30 PM

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Fri Sep 16 16:54:01 CDT 2016

Hello all!

SIG Compete is having their second meeting next Monday (9/19).  Dont forget
to sign up for Hackerrank and Codewars <http://www.codewars.com/r/swhYUg>.
We will be going over techniques on how to approach questions and how to
figure out best ways to find solutions.  Come prepared with questions if
you have any!  We will also be doing some questions where you guys can
compete against each other.
If you just want to compete, we will probably be starting around 6:00 PM
and will go until 6:30 PM.  Feel free to stop by even if you just want to
compete or just want to learn about techniques.

We will be using Hackerrank to do the competition in the end of this
meeting so please sign up here <https://www.hackerrank.com/acm-sig-compete1>
.

Again, if you have any questions, please email me at tchoh2 at uic.edu or
grojas5 at uic.edu