[Acm-announce] SIGSysAdmin Meeting Time - Spring 2017

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Jan 22 15:13:12 CST 2017

Hello Everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder about SIGSysAdmin. If you are interested
in participating in meetings, please fill out this doodle poll so we can
decide on a meeting time that works best for the majority:
http://doodle.com/poll/wyqq3rew7qks2dhv

We'll be having our first meeting of the semester this week.

As always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via
email or slack.

Regards,
Chase Lee