[Acm-announce] [SIG Math] is held 3pm Wed

Jasmine Otto jotto3 at uic.edu
Thu Jan 26 16:28:55 CST 2017

Hi all,

SIG Math is moving a bit later, to *4pm Wed*. So that's why people don't
put information in immutable subject lines.

Updates from our second meet are on the GitLab
<https://gitlab.com/jasminium.lutris/SIG-MathCoding>, including code &
plots from yesterday's xarray presentation (nbviewer
<https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/urls/gitlab.com/jasminium.lutris/SIG-MathCoding/raw/master/Jupyter/xarray.ipynb>)
investigating parameter sensitivity in the FitzHugh-Nagumo model of the
neural action potential.

Best,
Jasmine Otto