[Acm-announce] [SIG Math] resumes Thu 4pm in the CS Lounge

Jasmine Otto jotto3 at uic.edu
Tue Jun 13 19:01:05 CDT 2017

Hi all,

SIG Math Coding will be held in SELE 2268 at 4pm this Thu.

Topics for the semester will be discussed. A Jupyter/SciPy workflow will be
introduced to examine the transcendental functions from calculus, including
some of their application to oscillatory behavior.

If you have questions or trouble finding me, please ring our Slack
<http://uicsigmath.slack.com/>.
This is a unilateral announcement in response to unanticipated interest, so
kindly pardon the dust.

Best,
Jasmine Otto
PhD Student in Applied Math at the University of Illinois at Chicago