[Acm-announce] Reflections | Projections Attendee Application

rchan21 at uic.edu rchan21 at uic.edu
Sun Sep 10 22:20:52 CDT 2017

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Reflections | Projections Attendee Application

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSymYiYtScr6Nk08Cld3C1OzcsLfq6-LfNu8bXyA6PZB9gpw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hi everyone!

For those interested in attending Reflections|Projections, please fill out
this form by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH.

Reflections | Projections, founded in 1995, is a technology conference
operated by students in ACM at UIUC. Striving to cater to our community of
students, alumni, and professionals, ACM at UIUC provides a forum to share and
learn about current advancements in computer science and its applications.

There will be tech talks from across the industry and academia, workshops
and puzzle-solving events for attendees, and Mechmania, the annual
artificial intelligence programming competition. The entire conference is
completely free for anyone to attend, regardless of age, major, or
affiliation with UIUC.

This is a FREE conference hosted at UIUC, and we will be providing housing.

If you have any questions, please email officers at acm.cs.uic.edu.

Thanks!

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.